heart breaks,不管我多哀伤,
i will be right here waiting for you.我就在这里等候你。
i wonder 我试问
how we can survive this romance,我们如何熬过这浪漫情。
but in the end但到最后
if i'm with you 如果我与你同在
i'll take the chance.我要抓住这个机会。
oh,can't you see it,baby,哦,宝贝,难道你不懂
you've got me going crazy? 你已使我发疯?
wherever you go, whatever you do,无论你在何地,无论你做何事,
i will be right here waiting for you; 我就在这里等候你。
whatever it takes,不管怎么样,
or how my heart breaks,不管我多哀伤,
i will be right here waiting for you.我就在这里等候你。
waiting for you.等候你。
等他唱到最后一句时,众人才惊讶地发现他对面台下的椅子上,不知何时坐了一个人,那人穿着前短后长的曳地长裙,一头直发散落椅背,只一个背影,就让人明白了苏糜
第44节(2/8)